Friday, October 14, 2016

Hi mom, I'm alive. Not going to lie, it has been a little stressful here. I am the district leader so that added some stress, but overall I am loving it here. Could you send me some shirts? I meant to pack two more but i guess i forgot. could you send me my black grantsville soccer shirt with the red logo? it is made of that polyester material. And could you also send me my red star wars shirt? My district are all huge star wars nerds and most of them sleep in star wars pajamas so i want to fit in. My district is pretty fun... Its not really the same crowd that i'm used to. one elder in our apartment reminds me of Elder Calhoun... he sets his alarm for 6:00 every morning just because he is so excited. it gets a little annoying but that's okay. My companion is elder Chamberlain. He is a fun guy and plays soccer so that is pretty cool. I love it here and I miss you all so much. I know i didnt add my address for you to send me those shirts, and that is because i still don't know what it is. so I will find out and let you know on tuesday. (my P-days are on tuesdays) also I'm going to need a lot of food. I don't eat a lot during the meals because i'm not really hungry at the tiome, but then I get to be starving withing the next hour or so, so i need some snacks. i love you all.

Adios,
Elder May

No comments:

Post a Comment